Posted by Mad(: on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 5:41pm.
What is the verb, direct object, and/or the indirect object in the follow sentence.
The boy saw a huge beanstalk outside his window the next morning.
Verb: saw or huge?
Direct object: beanstalk?
Indirect object: the boy?
Or what is it?
6th grade english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 5:43pm
The verb is "saw." The direct object is correct.
This sentence does not have an indirect object.
6th grade english - Mad(:, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 5:50pm
Ok thank you! I get stuck o verbs, adjectives, in/direct objects, math, science, literature, religion, and a lot of other stuff
6th grade english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 5:50pm
You're welcome. <g>
6th grade english - Mrs. Adams, Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 10:18pm
Whats the vocabulary of 6th grade mrs. Adams
6th grade english - Corey, Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 3:16pm
The verb is crap
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-Grammar - Identify how the underlined pronoun in each sentence is being ...
- English - The following sentence is an example of which primary English sentence...
- English grammar - 1. Sentence pattern four is composed of a subject, a verb, an ...
- Grammar - Please check this. 1. We are going to tell John what happened. John= ...
- english - CHECK MY ANSWERS--- What is the indirect object and what is the direct...
- Sentence skills - 1. The following sentence is an example of which primary ...
- E.L.A. PLEASE CHECK! - Identify the underlined word in the sentence. Write ...
- english - In a sentence with a direct object... the action goes from the Subject...
- English - 1) How many U.S. presidents can (you) name? (2) In the year 2000, U.S...
- english - Decide if the underlined pronoun in the sentences below is used as a ...