Posted by Ryan on Monday, November 14, 2011 at 8:46pm.
Let a force of 1500 Newtons act through a distance of 200 meters on a 1500 kg car which starts from rest.
a. What is the work done?
b. What is the final velocity?
c. What is the car's momentum?
d. What is the car's change in momentum?
e. What is the car's Kinetic Energy?
f. What is the car's change in Kinetic Energy?
- physics - bobpursley, Monday, November 14, 2011 at 8:58pm
1/2 mv^2=work done solve for v
change in KE= 1/2 mv^2-1/2 m*0^2
- physics - fyu, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 10:36pm
- physics - Anonymous, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:11am
. A car moving at 35 m/s on dry pavement, skids to a stop over 175 m. What is the coefficient of friction between the carís tires and the pavement?
- physics - camillia, Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 11:26am
if 1000 kg car lifted through a distance of 0.50 m in 20 seconds what is the work done and the power spent in 20 seconds?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physics - A car with a mass of 1.2 ◊ 103 kilograms starts from rest and attains ...
- physics - A force of 3000 N is applied to a 1500-kg car at rest. (a) what is its...
- Physics- pls help - A 5kg object starts at rest and has a force applied to it of...
- Physics - A force of 3.00N acts through a distance of 12m in the direction of ...
- Engineering - You are given a hydraulic jack which you'd like to keep in your ...
- physics - What constant net force is required to bring a 1500 kg car to rest ...
- physical science - A car with a mass of 1,200 kilograms is moving around a ...
- algebra - A continuously compounded account starts with $1500 in principal. The...
- Physics - A boat moves through the water with two forces acting on it. One is a ...
- physics - If a proton is accelerated from rest through a potential difference of...