Posted by Ryan on Monday, November 14, 2011 at 8:46pm.
Let a force of 1500 Newtons act through a distance of 200 meters on a 1500 kg car which starts from rest.
a. What is the work done?
b. What is the final velocity?
c. What is the car's momentum?
d. What is the car's change in momentum?
e. What is the car's Kinetic Energy?
f. What is the car's change in Kinetic Energy?
physics - bobpursley, Monday, November 14, 2011 at 8:58pm
1/2 mv^2=work done solve for v
change in KE= 1/2 mv^2-1/2 m*0^2
physics - fyu, Saturday, November 3, 2012 at 10:36pm
physics - Anonymous, Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:11am
. A car moving at 35 m/s on dry pavement, skids to a stop over 175 m. What is the coefficient of friction between the car’s tires and the pavement?
physics - camillia, Wednesday, November 25, 2015 at 11:26am
if 1000 kg car lifted through a distance of 0.50 m in 20 seconds what is the work done and the power spent in 20 seconds?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - A car with a mass of 1.2 × 103 kilograms starts from rest and attains ...
- Physics - A 1500 kg car accelerates from rest under the actions of two forces. ...
- Engineering - You are given a hydraulic jack which you'd like to keep in your ...
- Physics - Two cars cover the same distance in a straight line. Car A covers the...
- physics - Two cars cover the same distance in a straight line. Car A covers the ...
- physics - A force of 3000 N is applied to a 1500-kg car at rest. (a) what is its...
- physical science - A car with a mass of 1,200 kilograms is moving around a ...
- Physics - A military gun is mounted on a railroad car (m = 1500 kg). There is ...
- physics - A car has a mass of 1500 kg. What is the direction and magnitude of ...
- physics - What constant net force is required to bring a 1500 kg car to rest ...