Tuesday
July 7, 2015

Homework Help: statistics

Posted by boopathy on Monday, November 14, 2011 at 1:08pm.

the property restoration company is considering switching to new degumidifiers. Their market research, considering the cost of the4 new machines and their efficiency, tells them that the switch would give them a 96% chance of making a $20,000 profit, a 1% chance of breaking even and a 3% cahnce of losing $5000.. how much money does they expect ot make with their new purchase

Answer this Question

First Name:
School Subject:
Answer:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Members