Posted by Michelle on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 7:30pm.
Your self-concept is not usually influenced by your communication with others or their feedback to you.
true or false
COMM 100 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 7:37pm
This time I disagree.
My self-concept is damaged (maybe only temporarily) when someone criticizes or ignores me.
COMM 100 - Michelle, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 7:37pm
Public speaking decisions about content, organization, and delivery need to be based on your personality.
true or false
false?shouldn't organization and everything be the same for everyone? maybe I am reading into it too much.
COMM 100 - Michelle, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 7:39pm
Ok I wasn't sure if that was what it was meaning or not, thanks!
COMM 100 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 7:54pm
I think your LAST ONE is false. The content, organization, and delivery should be based on your audience.
You'd speak differently before a group of 7th graders than you would with the ladies' group of older women.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Personal Fitness (Check answers) - 5: Which of the following shows effective ...
- Fitness (Check answers) - 6) Gang member often have weapons and are involved in ...
- 7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks - True/False Indicate whether the ...
- com200 - Self-concept can be changed through interpersonal communication. (...
- Com200 Interpersonal Communication - Self-concept is changed through ...
- Health - An individuals self-esteem stays the same throughout their life: A - ...
- COMM 100 - Assertive speakers tell their listeners what they mean and what they ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Physical Ed - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1 point) True False ...