posted by HM on .
At the Battle of the Bulge:
1. Germany’s victory once again threatened an overall Allied defeat
2. the British repelled the German invasion force seeking to conquer Britain
3. German forces pushed the Allied amphibious invasion back into the English Channel
4. ended the war in Europe when Hitler committed suicide
5. the destruction of Germany’s last reserve units left open the door to Germany’s heartland from the west
I would confidently say 3
Well from the article, 1 is impossible because Germany never had victory in this battle ,
2 I don't know.
3 you said it is wrong.
4. too soon.
Read the websites I posted.
Alright I read it.
the most appropriate answer would be 2.