Posted by HM on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 3:57pm.
At the Battle of the Bulge:
1. Germany’s victory once again threatened an overall Allied defeat
2. the British repelled the German invasion force seeking to conquer Britain
3. German forces pushed the Allied amphibious invasion back into the English Channel
4. ended the war in Europe when Hitler committed suicide
5. the destruction of Germany’s last reserve units left open the door to Germany’s heartland from the west
I would confidently say 3
- US history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 4:23pm
- US history - HM, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 4:59pm
Well from the article, 1 is impossible because Germany never had victory in this battle ,
2 I dont know.
3 you said it is wrong.
4. too soon.
- US history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 5:14pm
Read the websites I posted.
- US history - HM, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 5:32pm
Alright I read it.
the most appropriate answer would be 2.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies (Check, Please!) (Ms. Sue) - 1. What strategy did the United ...
- Check my answers for world history please! - 9. Which Battle was Germany’s ...
- history - during world war 2, the allied invasion of france and d-day (june 6,...
- Check my answers for world history please! - 1. Following the German invasion of...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - Do you agree with that which I have written in ...
- History - 1. As industry spread, the British and German governments initiated ...
- US History - How did Britain's location help that nation to avoid a German ...
- APUSH - In the Spanish-American War... a.) America's victory could be attributed...
- history - What prompted the United States to enter the war in 1941? a. the ...
- socials - german defeat at stalingrad is thought of some historians to be the ...