Posted by HM on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 3:57pm.
At the Battle of the Bulge:
1. Germany’s victory once again threatened an overall Allied defeat
2. the British repelled the German invasion force seeking to conquer Britain
3. German forces pushed the Allied amphibious invasion back into the English Channel
4. ended the war in Europe when Hitler committed suicide
5. the destruction of Germany’s last reserve units left open the door to Germany’s heartland from the west
I would confidently say 3
- US history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 4:23pm
- US history - HM, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 4:59pm
Well from the article, 1 is impossible because Germany never had victory in this battle ,
2 I don't know.
3 you said it is wrong.
4. too soon.
- US history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 5:14pm
Read the websites I posted.
- US history - HM, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 5:32pm
Alright I read it.
the most appropriate answer would be 2.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Check my answers for world history please! - 9. Which Battle was Germany’s ...
- Social Studies (Check, Please!) (Ms. Sue) - 1. What strategy did the United ...
- history - during world war 2, the allied invasion of france and d-day (june 6,...
- world history - Who was the U.S. general chosen to be the supreme commander of ...
- Check my answers for world history please! - 1. Following the German invasion of...
- History - Question 1 In the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, ...
- socials - i find many information on internet of invasion of italy during world ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - Do you agree with that which I have written in ...
- English - Can you please check if everything is all right in these sentences I ...
- World History - Winning which World War II battle allowed the Allied forces to ...