Posted by Henry2 on Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 1:32pm.
I urgently need you to check these other examples. I can't find a good example with " The swan glides.../The swan hisses ..." Could you help me?
1)You will be asked to walk, trot and canter your horse around the ring.
2) The lion pounced on its pray.
3) The rabbits hop in the grass.
I could see frogs hopping in the pnd.
4) A snake slithered in the grass.
The mouse scurried away when he saw a cat approaching.
5) The ballad is rich in figures of speech.
English - Writeacher, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 2:19pm
In 3 -- "pond"
Everything else is fine.
The swan glides under the bridge from the lake into the river.
The swan hisses at the dog that gets too close.
English - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 13, 2011 at 2:22pm
2) prey, not pray
3) pnd = pond
For the swan: floats, sails, trumpets, whoops, swims
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Could you please check the following verbs concerning the movements ...
- english - my teacher want me to find an example of assonance in the leda and the...
- Calculus 2 - Tom and Joel are good runners, both able to run at a constant speed...
- English - Can someone explain to me the following answer: swan cow spider mice ...
- stats - On the seventh day of Statistics, my teacher gave to me --- seven swans ...
- Life Science (Desperate) - What bird is like a drink of water? ***Is it a swan...
- 2nd grade - i want know ,swan,deer,seal,hare,kangaroo,ladybird,fish,fly,and lion...
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue I have to create a plot for my A-Z story :The Ugly Duckling...
- AP Statistics - if the probability of a swan drowning is .27, find the ...
- English - I urgently need to include the following details in a letter. Ms. Sue...