Posted by zahra on Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 1:07pm.
Just wondering if my grammar looks good.:)
Some people find fables to be a negative thing because they are clearer then what they would actually be in reality.
Like they teach children that the good always win or gain the good thing.
I disagree with this view point because morals give us consequences of things.
yeah maybe good don't always win in life but being responsible, and a good person can really effect the environment, and the people around us.
Like if I keep lying to people they will take a negative view on me and will basically never believe what I say. If I don’t plan my work correctly it can damage my work and wont give me the grade I want. That is what fables teach us.
I think fables teach us values more than actually having a negative impact on us.
I think fables always give positive impacts on children. I really think teaching them to children is a positive thing. Fables don’t waste the child’s' time to just distract them in something. No, they can give the child these lessons that will frame in his/her personality, and will be carried on in life.
The child will take these lessons and will pass them on to their children as they grow to make this world a more positive, and peaceful world. Fables teach us many values we need to make this a better world . Like they teach us honesty, caring, responsibility, not to judge people on how they look.
We need these lessons to form a more peaceful environment. That is why I think fables are a positive thing to teach to children.
- english grammar checking - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 1:20pm
"clearer then what" = than, not then
"yeah maybe good don't always win" I would not use slang with "yeah" in an essay, and the first word of a sentence is capitalized. Plus don't is bad grammar = good doesn't
Check the dictionary for the difference between "effect" and "affect"
"negative view on me" = view OF me
"that will frame in his/her" drop "in" = frame his/her
- english grammar checking - zahra, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 1:32pm
thank you sooooooooooo much :)) thanx for all the help
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English grammar checking - Hi; Just wondering if my grammar looks good.:) Some ...
- grammar checking - Hi :) I need help to see if my grammar is proper, and if not...
- checking if grammar is proper - Hi; I was wondering if my grammar looks good. ...
- English - Please check my work: Proofread the passage looking for grammar, ...
- English - Where are some good study sights for english? I have a test and would ...
- english - please help me to corect grammar: .those who are alwasys correcting ...
- English - I am just curious if you know of any one I could submit an English ...
- english - hi just wondering if someone could give me tips on dangling modifiers...
- English - 1. I don't like some books. 2. I don't like some of the books. 3. I ...
- English (grammar) - Hi. I just want to ask if the statement below is ...