Posted by zahra on Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 9:28am.
I was wondering if my grammar looks good.
I think teaching fables to children is a positive thing because fables teach children valuable lessons that will stay, and frame to the child’s characteristic.
Like “The Three Little Pigs” fable teaches us to plan our work correctly without taking shortcuts that can damage us and our work.
So children will always remember to not rush in their work, and to be responsible.
Responsibility will form in that child's characteristic, and will be carried on in his life.
Another reason why I think fables can have a positive impact on children because fables teach them lessons that they can face in their life in the future or in their present time.
Like little red riding hood teaches us to never trust strangers. I personally think that is a important lesson that can face children even when they grow up. We should never trust strangers because we don’t know the consequences of it; it can be dangerous to our personal secure or even other peoples secure.
Little red riding hood taught the children what the consequences of trusting strangers can lead to.
- checking if grammar is proper - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 9:46am
and frame the child's character (change what you have)
another change from the adjective "characteristic" to the noun "character."
Paragraph 2 = you need a verb =
"impact on children because" = IS because
Capitalize: Little Red Riding Hood (a character's name)
change "a important" to "an important"
secure is an adjective which you need to change to the noun - security
other people's security (possessive)
Little Red Riding Hood
- checking if grammar is proper - Steve, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 10:31am
Actually, the subject itself is a pet peeve of mine -- the misuse of "if" when "whether" should be used.
Waxing pedantic, I'd have to say that as written, you'll only be checking "if the grammar is proper." If it's not, you won't check.
- checking if grammar is proper - zahra, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 11:46am
thank you so so much :))))
- checking if grammar is proper - fahim, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 9:48pm
Can you write an article to be include in the next issue of the magazine?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- grammar checking - Hi :) I need help to see if my grammar is proper, and if not...
- english grammar checking - Hi; Just wondering if my grammar looks good.:) Some ...
- English grammar checking - Hi; Just wondering if my grammar looks good.:) Some ...
- english - explain one reason that teaching fables to children is positive
- english revision, editing - Hi I have to do the following corrections. I was ...
- english - reasons why fables can be a negative thing on children?
- English Grammar - e.g. Reciting what I have to teach is a good way of preparing ...
- English grammar check please - If someone could check these sentences for me ...
- english - In which one of the following sentences is the subject-verb agreement ...
- Math - During the summer break, Allie works as many as 35 hours per week. On ...