Posted by Cindy on Friday, November 11, 2011 at 5:59pm.
1.A piece of the suture __________ embedded in the scar tissue.
2.He is the doctor __________ performed my appendectomy
3.Neither the fracture nor the laceration __________ surgery.
4.The fractures of his phalanges had __________ origin in an automobile accident.
5.The physical therapy treatment, in addition to the medications, __________ sufficient at this time.
My answers are:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Question 1- The patient, as mentioned in other reports, __________ in ...
- Grammar - 1. Neither the fracture nor the lacerations __________ surgery. A) ...
- English - Question 1- Neither the fracture nor the lacerations __________ ...
- english - Neither her associates nor the doctor __________ the surgery is ...
- English - Which word correctly completes the sentence? __________ time for us ...
- English - Could you please check if the following fill-in-the-blank activity is ...
- English - Here is another exercise I include on the use of the infinitive/gerund...
- Grammar - Select the correct verb form: A) Neither the doctor nor the nurse was ...
- Biology - Assuming that the conditions of the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium are met...
- grammar - Louis was a scoundrel __________ everyone distrusted. a) whom b) who