Posted by Cindy on Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 3:27pm.
1. Neither the fracture nor the lacerations __________ surgery.
2. He wondered __________ he should see about his abdominal pain.
3. The patient and __________ were lifted carefully onto a stretcher.
4. Although the medication was __________, she claimed to have never actually taken any.
5. A person as young as _________ should not have problems with ovarian cysts.
- Grammar - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 3:32pm
Only one answer is correct. Please go back and study your text materials.
- Grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 4:00pm
4 answers, but 5 questions???
- Grammar - Cindy, Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 8:35pm
Woops! My answer to number 5 is C.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - 1.A piece of the suture __________ embedded in the scar tissue. A) was...
- English - Question 1- Neither the fracture nor the lacerations __________ ...
- Grammar - The patient and __________ were lifted carefully onto a stretcher. A) ...
- English - He wondered __________ he should see about his abdominal pain. who or ...
- English - Choose the correct sentence Question 1- A) The patient was brought to ...
- English - Which word correctly completes the sentence? __________ time for us ...
- English - Could you please check if the following fill-in-the-blank activity is ...
- English - Question 1- The patient, as mentioned in other reports, __________ in ...
- English - Here is another exercise I include on the use of the infinitive/gerund...
- Grammar - Mother wondered from __________ her children had gotten the head lice...