Posted by stephanie on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 8:26pm.
What elements does the compound MgCL2,
magnesium chloride, contain?
A. Chloride only
B. Magnesium only
- science - Kelsey, Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 8:34pm
- science - stephanie, Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 8:43pm
what elements does the compound MgCL2,
magnesium choride, contain?
a. chloride only
b. magnesium only
c. magnesium and calcium
d. magnesium and chlorine
- science - Kelsey, Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 8:58pm
chloride is a form of chlorine
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - A solution of magnesium chloride, MgCl2, is prepared by dissolving ...
- chemistry - 7. Write the balanced equation for the equation for the reaction of ...
- chemistry hw question - Magnesium hydroxide + hydrogen chloride-----> ...
- chemistry - What is the molarity of each kind of ion in a solution of magnesium ...
- science - MgCl2 = magnesium chloride FeCl3 = Iron chloride why is cl on one with...
- Chemistry - You are going to be provided with 1 0.50 g sample of magnesium oxide...
- chemistry - in the reaction of magnesium metal with hydrochloric acid to produce...
- Chemistry - Stoichiometry - 16.2g of magnesium reacts exactly with 25.3g of ...
- physical science - What is the molecular mass of magnesium chloride,MgCl2?
- chemistry - Suppose 50.0 grams of magnesium reacts with 71.0 grams of ...