Posted by Medy on .
What is the common nouns & proper nouns in these sentences.
1. Long ago there was a thief in England named Robert. 2. They robbed only rich men. 3. The stolen money was given to anyone who was poor. 4. He was known everywhere as Robin Hood. 5. No one was better with a bow and arrow.
6. One of his many friends was a tall fellow named Little John. 7. Their enemy was the Sherrif of Nottingham. 8. They all lived in Sherwood Forest.
9. Books and movies have been written about Robin and his pals.
10. Some people think they really existed.
1. thief CN, England, Robert PN
2. men CM 3. money CN
4.Robin Hood PN 5.bow, arrow CN
6.friends, fellow CN Little John PN
7.enemy CN Sherrif of Nottingham PN
8.Sherwood Forest PN
9. Books, movies CN Robin PN pals CN
10. people CN
Congratulations! Your answers are all correct!