Posted by louise on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 5:20pm.
can anyone please let me know my grammatical mistakes in this paragraph:-
Presently, I am pursuing diploma in medical administrative assistant from Penn Foster. Since last month I have been looking for job in administration department in a hospital, so I applied for medical administrative assistant position available at your Kaiser location in Tracy, CA. Healthcare industry has always been my goal to start as my career. I got inspired to choose this position because of some personnel experience. My dad was suffering from cancer and was admitted in hospital for one year and during this time I use to visit him daily to the hospital and I have seen how well the doctors, nurses and medical assistant had taken care of him and the administration department was also very cooperative to me. After getting such a nice treatment and care from whole medical department, I decided to make career in healthcare industry and I selected medical administrative assistant as my field. I also have 2 years of working experience as volunteer medical administrative assistant from where, I gained skills in office management, such as, data entry, reception for both walk-ins and phone inquiries, scheduling appointments, ordering supplies and other general office duties, and apart from all this I am also proficient in computers, excellent typing and multi-tasking skills. Therefore, I fell with my qualification, experience and skills this position suits best for me. I am confident that I could make a valuable contribution to the medical team by serving patients and company in a timely manner.
english - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 7:18pm
pursuing diploma = pursuing A diploma for
OR pursuing a diploma in order to be, etc.
a job in an administration department
applied for a medical, etc.
The healthcare industry
personal vs personnel (people)
I used to visit him daily in the hospital
from the whole medical department
to make my career
as a vo lunteer, etc.
I felt OR feel with my qualifications
position suits me best.
and your company
May I suggest, if you have time, to make all the corrections and repost for final proofreading.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- writing sentences and paragraph - Background- You’ve applied for a specific job ...
- Writing Sentences and Paragraphs - Here is my Paragraph 1 , It is my good copy ...
- Writing Sentences And Paragraphs - Hello Sir/ Mam, I have assignments to be ...
- english - Write one paragraph of eight to twelve sentences informing your fellow...
- English - Write one paragraph of eight to twelve sentences informing your ...
- English Essay Writing - I was wondering if I could please get some help. I am ...
- writing paragraph and sentences - Hello Sir/Mam, This is what i have prepared ...
- English really stuck - Please help I am having a bit of trouble I need to write ...
- English - Writing sentences and paragraphs. Is the below correct? Paragraphs 1 ...
- English - Write one paragraph of eight to twelve sentences persuading a friend ...