Posted by Jason on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 10:49pm.
solve for 9x-21y=28 -9x+21y=21 in elimination method
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - In the term 21y, what is ther literal coefficient? a. 2 b. 21 c. 21y d. y...
- math need asap - 4x+5y=27 x=26-4y 4(26-4y) + 5y = 27 104 - 16y+ 5y = 27 -21y...
- maths - 3x + 14y = 5xy 21y - x = 2xy kindly solve the pair of linear equation
- Algebra - Can someone please help me with math problem and explain to me step by...
- math - is this correct 7x+21y-7=7(x+3y-1)
- math - 7x+21y-7=x+3y-1 GCF 7
- math - factory completely 21y^2+38+5
- math elimination method - elimination method really confuses me. solve by ...
- Geometry - What is y if 6y+1=21y+13
- Math - List the terms without changing the expression. 21x+21y