Posted by scientist on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 6:32pm.
what are some background information for the stoichiometry lab involving hcl and naco3
- scientist - scientist, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 6:49pm
and what is the difference between stron and weak acids and bases
- scientist - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:24pm
Try some of the following links for information:
- scientist - scientist, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:43pm
what is caustic mean because hcl is caustic
- scientist - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:45pm
- scientist - scientist, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:47pm
so how do you handle caustic items
- scientist - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:58pm
- scientist - drwls, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 8:03pm
I would advise you to start by learning to write chemical formulas correctly.
It is very important whether letters are capitalized or not.
Your chemicals are HCl and Na2CO3.
There is no such thing as NaCO3
(The numbers are subscripts but we can't type subscripts here)
<<show do you handle caustic items>>
Very carefully. Use rubber gloves in case you spill some.
Answer this Question
- chemistry - Hi! i'm kinda having trouble getting this.. Don't understand it ...
- chemistry - If you react 25.25 g of Na2CO3 with 50.0 mL of 6.0M HCl, answer the ...
- chemistry - Question about titration calculations in analysis of antacids lab. ...
- Science - Respected teachers, I have got assignment that i have to write about 7...
- Chemistry - We conducted a lab with antacids in class the other day and i'm ...
- Chemistry Help! Thank you :) - Assuming the final solution will be diluted to 1....
- Ap Chemistry - Hi, I'm working out this question for homework, but i'm a little ...
- science - I did the work for this lab but forgot to record the data. It was a ...
- 11Law - what is some background information on homosexuals?
- Aqueous Stoichiometry - Can someone give me some directions as to how to reach ...