I forgot to add the following sentences. Thank you.
1) When they came back home, they were much more respectful of their parents,didn't use any bad language and behaved correctly in class.
2) Their week (out of home)taught them to trust themselves and shoulder their responsibility.
3) Walt Whitman: Leaves of Grass (italics) “I hear America singing”
(title of the poem in inverted commas)
English - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:27pm
2) out of home = away from home
3) or Capitalized differently here:
I Hear America Singing