Posted by Stacy on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 12:58pm.
which of the following statements about arguments is true
-they always involve a direct conflict
-they are always about something that has
not yet been decided
-they always call for some kind of action
on the part of the reader
-they try to establish some common ground
with the audience
I think that it is the first one
Eng comp - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 1:00pm
Eng comp - Stacy, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 1:09pm
thank you, I really like that website
Eng comp - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 1:12pm
It's really excellent!
Notice in this type of question that there are 3 of the answers that include the word "always," and 1 answer that doesn't. When questions and their answer choices are set up like this, it's almost always the one answer choice that's different that is the correct choice.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Pease evaluate the statements by choosing from these three statements ...
- Algebra - A positive integer minus a positive integer is always positive. This ...
- physics - Which of the following statements about a system in resonance is true ...
- Math - a.)If ABCD is a parallelogram, then ABCD is (always true, sometimes true...
- English 4 - Use your own words to explain why Helen’s thoughts do not wander ...
- Math - Which of these statements about Atlantas temperature data from January to...
- Math - When you multiply a whole number by 10, what is always true about the ...
- Grammar - Select the correct statement: A) The subject of the sentence is that ...
- Just some LA q's, Ms.Sue please - 1. When you summarize an informational article...
- math - the following statement always true, always false, or true in some cases ...