Posted by Laruen on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:42am.
does the word diversity have something to do with culture ??? like a reglious person (mexcian, japanese, jamican, british)
Art - Laruen, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 7:43am
if it does then I will be very happy cause like Im making sure
if it does how (dont give me TOO much info. just some)
Art - Laruen, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 9:23am
please reply this post
Art - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 10:26am
Art - Laruen, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 11:21am
Art - Laruen, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 11:57am
reply my other post (8th grade/art) but ignore about the reflection part cuz u helped me but reply it on the 8th grade part (this is for me sister)
Art - Anonymous, Friday, November 11, 2011 at 8:35am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th Grade/Art - My sister is gradating grade 8th this year and she wants to ...
- japan study - okay, so at the end of the year i have a japanese examination ...
- art - Toward the end of the twelfth century, the Japanese emperor and his court ...
- Essay Help! (please read) - Is their anything else I can add to my conclusion. ...
- Art - When teachers discuss the elements of art with students, they may say ...
- spanish/art - i need help finding a picture/work of art that demonstrates the ...
- Organizational Culture - Objective of Exercise: Use Appendix Q to research ...
- Economics - Using demand and supply analysis, answer the following questions. ...
- Human Religious - If Japanese culture/religion lives, how has Western culture ...
- culture diversity - I have to write first person account in the form of journal...