Posted by Anonymous on Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:10pm.
This is due tonight! Please help!
18.How did America’s Involvement change after the fall of France and the air war against Britain?
Congress declared war on Germany
There was no formal change of policy
American advisors trained the resistance
The President admitted “disappointment”
19. This policy stated that the US would assist any nation who was opposing Communism:
The Lend-Lease Act
The Truman Doctrine
The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
20. How did President Truman finally resolve his differences with General MacArthur?
Appointed him Secretary of War
Appointed him Vice President
Fired his wife from the Post Office
- History of America - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:14pm
Your answer for 19 is right. The other two are wrong.
- History of America - Anonymous, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:18pm
Can you help me with the other two? Send me a link I can find the answers or something?
- History of America - bobpursley, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:20pm
18 is a really bad question. How far after? A is true, after those events, and after Pearl Harbor (a year an a half). B is possible, but bad. What is "formal Policy" Lord, we passed the Lend Lease act. THat is a law, which was violation of Neutrality, and Germany recognized it as so, and sunk a US ship.
c. was true, but a very, very minor effort.
d. True, but not a significant historically reaction. Roosevelt did much more important things: transfer 50 destroyers to Britian, and got the Lend Lease passed.
- History of America - Anonymous, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:25pm
It does not state how far after!? That is why I had no idea what the answer was. 20 I have not even studied so like I said a link or some help with be great.
- History of America - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:29pm
As Bobpursley said, there is no good answer. However, he identified a possible answer.
Read this for the answer to 20.
- History of America - bobpursley, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:31pm
McAurther was fired.
I would go with B on the first one, and make plans to change schools. Trying to answer questions such as this is a gross waste of time for you. What in the world will it do to make you educated, or develop your analytical skills?
Why are you taking a test for which you have not "even studied".
- History of America - Anonymous, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 8:37pm
Thanks for the help. I have been searching for these answers for awhile today! I did study but that question was not in the material. This is a online school of which they barely help and when they do it takes like a whole day or more sometimes for a response.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History of America - How did America’s Involvement change after the fall of ...
- U.S/history AP - -----During french and Britsh fighting Washington declared that...
- history ( i would like Ms. Sue to please help me) - I wanted to make sure that ...
- English - i need the body paragraph below edited and proofread please, i am ...
- hard history question - hi, what was the other european nation besides france ...
- history - canada was no longer under the influence of britain. when britain ...
- English - Can you check this very short summary on the second World War, please...
- American History - 1. Perhaps the most important international result of World ...
- U.S/history AP - he War of 1812- also called the second The war of American ...
- U.S/history AP - The War of 1812-also called the second war of American ...