Posted by Mickey on Monday, November 7, 2011 at 5:49pm.
Here are the words you have to choose from:
energy; construct; prediction; include; allegiance; acquaintance; disagreement; stereos; legend; voluntary; revision; igloos; conclude; kangaroo; zeros; argument; summary; decision; alligator; allowance.
Here are the questions I am stuck on:
Complete the word phrase with the words above.
1. Brief ________________ of a book
9. ____________ participation in the project
Complete each analogy using one of the words from the list above.
3. start is to begin as finish is to __________
6. help is to assistance as loyalty is to ______________
8. stories is to legends as numbers is to _____________
If you could help me with these it would be great! (:
- 6th grade spelling - declan, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 5:55pm
- 6th grade spelling - Catherine, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 5:59pm
For 3-8, think of the relationship between the first 2 words, then apply that relationship to the last 2 words.
For number 3, start and begin are synonyms. Find a synonym for finish, which is conclude, and there you have it! A complete analogy!
Do the same for the rest, and it'll be easy.
- 6th grade spelling - Mickey, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 5:59pm
Now what is the Following with the same words:
2. six___________ in one million
5. a ____________ of an essay
- 6th grade spelling - Writeacher, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 6:02pm
Write out the numbers for one million. What do you have 6 of?
The other is the only word that will make sense in connection with "essay." Say them ALOUD to yourself or someone else.
- 6th grade spelling - Mickey, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 6:04pm
would #5 be revision?
- 6th grade spelling - Writeacher, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 6:07pm
Oho - you're choosing from all the words, not just the few in the second post.
Then it could be revision ... or summary ... or argument ... or what?
- 6th grade spelling - Mickey, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 6:24pm
ok because I really don't wanna do this tom. so I just like ya idk lol
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SPELLING HELP - For spelling I have to do 4 pages of spelling. I am choosing to ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- english - 1. Choose the answer that displays the correct spelling of the plural ...
- spelling - I am a step mom to 3rd grade twins. One of them is failing her ...
- 6th grade - if james spends 5/6 of his weekly allowance seeing a movie he has ...
- Decartes Rule of Signs - Could you explain to me decartes Rule of signs? Here ...
- MGT - i am really stuck big time here... Decision making is an important ...
- business - Construct and support an argument on your decision to pursue an MBA ...
- are these correct - Here is the questions it says to simplify: xyy^2 x^3 and ...
- 3rd grade - i was given a spelling words. than it say 'put the spelling words in...