Posted by Ben. on Monday, November 7, 2011 at 5:08pm.
I had to write sentencesabout an ache in a certain body part with indirect pronoun . There were pictures provided and the first part of the sentence like "A mi amigo" and we had to fill in the restCould you check, please
1. pain in head
A nosotros les duele la cabeza.
2.pain in elbow
A mi amigo le duel el codo.
3. pain in neck-I'm not sure
A mis padres les duele ??
4. docotr looking down the throat of patient
A mi profesor le duele la garganta.
5. patient reclining and dentist doing something to the mouth
A ti te los dientes.
- Spanish - Lilly, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 5:49pm
ok you don't have to put A in front of everything or at least that is what i was taught as for the other words i'm not entirly sure.
- Spanish - Ricardo, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 6:28pm
1 A nosotros nos duele la cabeza.
2 A mi amigo le duele el codo.
3 (very close, neck= cuello, then complete it)
4 Who is the patient, your teacher?
5 El dentista le estÃ¡ revisando los dientes.
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 4:42pm
If you always number your items, it's far easier to respond.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - I had to write sentencesabout an ache in a certain body part with ...
- Spanish-SraJMcGin please check - I had to tell where I went yestrday and what I ...
- spanish Sra jmcguin - assignment -- can you please review my answers the first ...
- Spanish - I cannot understand the difference between a direct and indirect ...
- Ms. Sue - ACT Test - I was wondering if you had any experiences with the english...
- Math - How do i write this in an equation? Marcus had 34 pictures on his camera...
- Sentence Fragments - Richard III supposedly had the young princess murdered. ...
- Physics - I had a two part question in which I'm fairly sure I did the first ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - subject and object pronouns DIRECTION - write SP if the...
- Business - If you had to use a body part to represent that someone is ...