Posted by Kasey on Monday, November 7, 2011 at 4:26am.
Optimum physical health usually occurs:
a. between the ages of 15 and 21.
b. between the ages of 18 and 25.
c. between the ages of 25 and 40.
d. between the ages of 40 and 55.
I think it is either c or d.
Psychology - PsyDAG, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 10:11am
What criteria are being used to define "optimum physical health?
I searched Google under the key words "age Optimum physical health" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
Psychology - SraJMcGin, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 10:15am
Perhaps there are some different sites here:
Psychology - fina, Saturday, March 17, 2012 at 6:56am
Psychology - sister, Friday, March 15, 2013 at 9:57pm
b 18 to 25
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - optimum physical health usually occurs a) between the ages of 15 ...
- Living a Healthy Life - At what age does exercise begin to result in strength in...
- math - the sum of the ages of two siblings is 23 and the difference between ...
- early childhood education - your budget allows you to purchase only one math ...
- business - Your budjet allows you to purchase only one math software package for...
- Chid Care - Your budget allows you to purchase only one math software package ...
- software - your budget allows you to purchase only one math software package for...
- Chid Care - Your bugjet allows you to purchase only one math software packages ...
- child day care - my budget allows me to buy only one software for my children ...
- AED - give an example of what a child would go through physically with each ...