Posted by Laruen on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:51pm.
How do you set up a controlled experiment ?
What's the purpose of a control group?
How many variables should a controlled experiment have?
What are the difference between observation and inferences?
I REALLY NEED HELP!!!!
PLEASE HELP ME !!!!
Science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:52pm
Check your book. Then post what you think are answers.
We'll be glad to check your answers.
Science - Laruen, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:52pm
Science - Laruen, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 8:21pm
Here is my answer for the first one
I set up a controlled experiment by getting all matirals that I need for my experiment and then using the scientific method to do my experiment.
Im working on the others
Science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 9:00pm
You described an experiment. What makes this experiment a "controlled experiment?"
Science - Laruen, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 9:30pm
I got it covered already ;)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - There can be several controlled variables. If an experiment is to be ...
- Science - For my science (biology) coursework i am doing an experiment involving...
- Science - What is the difference between a controlled experiment and a natural ...
- science - what should you ask yourself when looking for an independent variable ...
- biology - What is the difference between a control group and an experimental ...
- Science - Can any one please please help me with popcorn experiment homework? ...
- science - controlled experiment - This doesn't seem like it should be that hard...
- Science - In a science experiment, what is a: 1. independent variable 2. ...
- biology - On a television talk show, a guest claims that people who exercise ...
- science - How do i design a controlled experiment using the vocabulary control,...