Posted by John on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:07pm.
sgr2 sinD cosD=sinD
- math - Steve, Monday, November 7, 2011 at 11:13am
If you're trying to solve
sqrt(2) sinD cosD = sinD
sinD(sqrt(2) cosD - 1) = 0
sinD = 0 means that D=0 + k*pi for any integer k will work.
cosD = 1/√2 means that D=2k*pi ± pi/4 will also work.
- math - John, Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 11:57am
Do I need to add +360n?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- German - How would you spell, "Where are you from in German?" In German, it ...
- Math - Trigonometric identity SinD tanD Simplify please
- trig - prove that: sinC+sinD =2sin((C+D)/2)*cos((C-D)/2)
- german - What does this mean: Sie sind sehr hubsch. ??? :)
- mathe - wie viele menschen sind in den letzten 500.000 jahren dazugekommen
- german - Choose the correct helping verb. Wir ____ geschlafen. sind haben ...
- German Help please - 1.Mutters Sohn ist A. meine Mutter. B. mein Bruder.***** C...
- German - Fill in the blank with the correct German form. Das Kind ____ die Straß...
- German help - Reiny - #3 was supposed to be.... Mutters und Vaters Kinder sind A...
- German rules for JJ - Many of your questions had to do with CASES; in German ...