Posted by abby on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:05pm.
a teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder to reach a book on a shelf she is helping the child develop
i put b
which of the following is an example of a closed skill
a)striking a stationary ball
b)catching a butterfly
c)hitting a pitched ball
i put d
- early childhood education - sarah, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 10:23am
This is for #1:
I had such a hard time with this ?. The answer is Spatial Awareness, Definition: "Generally speaking, spatial awareness is the recognition of the distance between objects. More specifically, though, the term "spatial awareness” refers to a person’s ability to judge the location of themselves in relation to the objects around them and is commonly used in reference to stages of child development."
I just took the test and got it right!!!!
#2: closed skill is the key here....answer is C
- early childhood education - sarah, Monday, July 9, 2012 at 10:24am
*CORRECTION* I meant A for #2! Striking a stationary ball, is a closed skill. sorry, don't know why I put c.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- From Theory to practice - A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder...
- childcare - a teacher requests that a child use a small stepladdet to reach a ...
- childcare - a child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement ...
- childcare - 1. A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow ...
- childcare - some child phychologists hace oncluded that is the stongest ...
- theory practice - a teacher request that a child ues a small stepladder to reach...
- physiology - Long reflexes regulating GI function differ from short reflexes in ...
- Education - What is locomotor reflexes?
- Early Childhood - For my early childhood education final exam/Ideas? My teacher ...
- child care management mod 4 - Teachers in child care centers should meet which ...