Posted by V on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 5:20pm.
Hello! I'm a French student,I'm 17,
I've learned the beginning of Freedom by Jonathan Franzen.
Sometimes, it seems confused as it's my second language. So I need help, please.
Can you explain what happened with Patty, Eliza, Carter, Richard and Walter in the chapter 2: best friends, please?
Why is it important to precise the ideology of each one in this book, please ? Is Richard democrat?
If you have any opinion about this book, I will read it with pleasure!
english - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 5:48pm
Not having read this, I can not speak from experience. Try some of the following links about that book for information:
Sra (aka Mme)
english - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 5:49pm
This search may have a few different sites to help you as well:
Sra (aka Mme)
english - V, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 6:19pm
thanls Mrs Aka
english - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:25pm
Aka = also known as!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- classroom instruction - Explain how a teacher can monitor student homework o ...
- english - Hello! I am a senior student who lives in Paris, therefore English is ...
- ENGLISH! - Which of these best describes the scene between Eliza and Higgins ...
- english - How could I rewrite this sentence " Richard III supposedly had the ...
- English 2 - In “Civil Peace” Jonathan, the main character has a positive outlook...
- Cultural Diversity - Will someone please check my answer to make sure I have ...
- ENGLISH - Hello! Need someone whose mother tongue is English to explain to me ...
- ...English... - For someone to struggle for freedom (any sorts of freedom), do ...
- English - Hello. Will you please tell me if the following word order is possible...
- Calculus Need of Urgent help - find the indicated limits, if they exist. 1. lim...