Posted by HM on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 3:22pm.
Which of the following areas of the state is relatively safe for the Republican Party?
a. urban areas
b. Rio Grande Valley
d. East Texas
These are just such weird questions.. I would say urban areas...
Texas Government - bobpursley, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 3:31pm
The last time a democrat was elected in the Panhandle, John Paul Jones was a midshipman. Remember, Midland-Odessa is the spiritual home of the John Birch Society.
Texas Government - HM, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 3:33pm
I am sorry but I did not get anything what you just said..
Are you saying that panhandle is the answer?
Texas Government - bobpursley, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 3:34pm
yes. Look up John Birch Society on Google. They aren't Democrats.
The Tea party is liberal to them.
Texas Government - HM, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 3:42pm
Thank you, I will.
Texas Government - Writeacher, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 6:16pm
Wow! That must be an old question. I would have included east Texas!! Take a look at this map: http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2010/results/state/#val=TX
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Texas Government - So if the safest area is the panhandle for Republican PArty ...
- world geography - the population in east asia is concentrated in: a. urban areas...
- Government US - Campaign spending tends to be greatly more important a. for ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). What are some of the causes of urban sprawl? 2). What ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.____________ spread cultural traits because they ...
- american government - Campaign spending tends to be greatly more important: a)...
- history - Cities and urban areas were a source of economic opportunities in the ...
- Social Studies - The largest mass migration in human history has taken place in ...
- 6th grade social studies - Why were rural areas more populated than urban areas ...
- Texas Government - Which of the following statements about Texas state ...