Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 11:56am.
Did siblings in Salem live near eachother? If a brother was married, was his sister living with him or in another house?
History - Anonymous, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 11:58am
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 12:03pm
She would probably live in another house with her parents or with her husband.
Older unmarried women often lived with another family member.
History - Anonymous, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 12:08pm
Okay thank you very much. Do you know any websites that specify on small details during 1692 in Salem?
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 12:32pm
(Broken Link Removed)
If you have a question that is not answered in those sites, you could contact one of the museums linked in the last site.
History - Anonymous, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 12:36pm
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 12:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Just really need some help - Acela’s aging parents own a house and a car. Acela ...
- Algebra 1 - Of the 7 males and 5 females, there are two sets of siblings. One ...
- L.A. - 1. Her brother lives near the sea. It makes him happy. Which sentence ...
- Social Studies - Can you tell me who's whom.The who's are the Pharoh, High ...
- Biology - I need help creating a pedigree using this description: Lily is 28 ...
- english ,,please check my grammar - please help me to get the correct grammar...
- English - I urgently need you to check these sentences, please! 1) My favourite ...
- English - 1. Sister gave me a pen. 2. My sister gave me a pen. 3. Brother handed...
- English expression - Do you have a sister? Yes, I do. I have a brother and a ...
- algebra - I have to solve this problem do not understand Chang picked 36 Apples ...