Posted by Henry2 on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you.
1) A volunteer (voluntary worker') has a little monkey on her legs. She is observing the monkey sucking a milk bottle.
2) A veterinary is stethoscoping (?)a dog.
3) In picture C I can see in the foreground a deer (or a fellow deer) standing on its own, while in the background I can see the burnt-dwon remains of a forest. (or some trees burned down by a fire?). Perhaps the deer has got lost and its
3) parents (?) have died in the forest fire.
4) In the last picture I can see a .. (how do you call a huge turtle floating in the water?), which has neem trapped ( or get caught/tangled up) by a net.
1. A volunteer has a little monkey on her legs. She is observing the monkey sucking a milk bottle.
on her legs -- ??? Or on her lap?
2. A veterinarian is using a stethoscope to check a dog's heartbeat.
3. In picture C, I can see a deer in the foreground, standing by itself, while in the background, I can see the what was left after a forest fire. Perhaps the deer has gotten lost, and its mother died in the forest fire.
4. In the last picture, I can see a huge turtle floating in the water, which seems to be tangled in a net.