Posted by sharday on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 11:30pm.
-7(11-4w) -15w= negative 27-(50-13w)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Solve -7(11-4w)-15w=-27-(50-13w) show work
- math - made a mistake in the problem: -7(11-4w)-15w = -27 -(50-13w)
- Math! URGENT - -9-6(w+5) Simplify this expression A. -15w+5 B. -15w+30 C. -6w-39...
- math - solve -7(11-4w)-15 = -27-(50-13w)
- algebra - factor trinomial w^2-15w+56
- algebra - ((5w^2-16w+3)/(5w^2+24w-5))/((15w^2-8w+1)/(3w^2+14w-5))
- algebra - (5^2-16w+3)/5w^2+24w-5)*(15w^2-8w+1)/(3w^2+14w-5)
- Algebra - what is the Greatest common factor of 4w^3 and 13w^2 I am thinking it'...
- Pre-Algebra - 1. 3w – 10w 13w –7w –7 7w 2. y + 2y +3z 2y + 3z 3y + 3z 2y2 + 3z ...
- Physics - How do I solve this question: What is the resistance of a laptop ...