Posted by Henry2 on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 7:11pm.
I have a few doubts.I hope you can help me.Thank you.
1) Can you recommend a site where children aged 6-7 can learn English?
2) My child likes playing games on his Nintendo DS.
3) How can you express this: what do you do when you finish surfing the net?
You go off line (??)
4) Which is the correct verb to use when you touch the screen of your cell phone to change the image? Can you send me a list of actions you perform when using your mobile phone?
5) She is being rude to him. Sha has been behaving rudely towards him recently Can you use the present perfect continuous??)
- English - Writeacher, Friday, November 4, 2011 at 7:54pm
3. You're wording is correct. I'd put a hyphen between "off" and "line," however.
4. The correct verb is either "touch" or "tap."
I do these things on my cell phone: I make and receive phone calls. I check my voicemail. I send and receive email and text messages. I check my calendar. I find things by means of the Google app. I can determine where something is by means of the maps app. I can read a book by means of the Kindle app, and it will sync itself with where I am in the book on my Kindle at home. I play games. I listen to music, either through the earphones or through SYNC in the car. (Want more??)
5. Check the spelling of the first word of the second sentence. And yes, present continuous is fine.
- English - Writeacher, Friday, November 4, 2011 at 7:58pm
1. I've sent you these before, and they can be used by or adapted for people of any age:
You can also find many more by Googling different search terms. Here's what I found by searching for online esl games:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I was wondering what you all may think about video games and their ...
- English - Writeacher, I really hope you can have a look at my last examples. I ...
- English - I have a few more doubts. Thank you. 1) I keep fit by doing exercise ...
- English - 1. He likes to chat while playing games. 2. He likes to chat while he ...
- English - 1. She likes playing with her dog. 2. She likes playing with a puppy. ...
- english - In the website I was able to learn about the English language very ...
- English - I forgot to include these statements about a letter of inquiry to a ...
- English - I'm going to write a list of simple sentences to be used with my six-...
- The practice of working with school age children - When planning outdoor games, ...
- college mathematics - 9. Create a Euler diagram to determine whether the ...