Posted by Malena on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:33pm.
The agricultural revolution occurred at different time and in different places around the world. In most regions it happened in river valleys, as it did in the Near East. Focus your attention on the similarity of the locations of Mesopotamia and Egypt. Why did farming peoples, rather than hunters, start the world's earliest civilizations?
History Please Please - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:33pm
I'll be glad to comment on your answer.
History Please Please - Malena, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:43pm
I've been researching for hours looking for something to help me understand what the answer is asking me to do but I am very confused. Could you PLEASE give me something that explains the question in an easier way for me to understand.
History Please Please - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 8:50pm
In hunter-gatherer societies, everyone must work constantly to produce enough food for their families. No one had spare time for the luxury of a real civilization.
Farming peoples produced enough food so that some people had time to set up governments, write literature, and develop religions.
History Please Please - Malena, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 9:02pm
thank you very much for your help.
History Please Please - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 9:03pm
You're very welcome.
History Please Please - Antonia, Monday, October 10, 2016 at 6:57pm
why did farming peoples, rather than hunters, start the world's earliest civilization
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- CHECK PLEASE - I think its B only Which statements are true about the ...
- World history - During early civilizations why did most cities rise in river ...
- History - I need help please I am not understanding what my instructor means by...
- social studies - explain how the agricultural revolution led to the ...
- Ancient World History - Why did the development of agriculture ocurred around ...
- History - Was not sure whether you got the last post. I am repeating it. Is this...
- History - Is the outline the whole statement. If not tell me. If you do not know...
- social studies - TRUE OR FALSE:are river valleys, basins, and coastal plains of ...
- World history; HELP - Write a opinion paper on the most significant consequences...
- History - Is this better? If you do not know the impact of the Industrial ...