Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 3:45pm.
I'm posting you the ones I'm most doubtful of.
1) Where can I find a complete list of uncountable nouns in English?
2) What kind of television programmes do you like watching?
I like watching current affairs programmes so I can keep up to date with what happens in the world.
3) What's on Channel 4 tonight?
There's an important football match, Liverpool versus Juventus. Are they showing it live or just recorded highlights?
4) Can you switch/turn over to Channel 5
He likes zapping (how do you say: keep changing channel on your remote controller?)
6) EastEnders is on tonight at 8. What was the last good TV programme you saw/watched? Was there anything good on 7) How old were the people on the programme (not in the programme)?
How do you call the annual fee you pay to watch the national channels?
Can you say:I'm a Sky subscriber?
English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 5:39pm
1) is well written, but would you REALLY like a list?
4) I'd end with a question mark = "Channel 5?" OR "Channel 5"? (British style)
zap = switch, change, zoom, troll
(I see no number 5.)
6) end punctuation = good on 7?
It could be "in" or "on"
annual fee = commitment, encumbrancve, liability, obligation?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Could you please check these sentences? Thank you. 1) Where can I find...
- English - 1. What do you thinks about watching TV? 2. What is your opinion of ...
- English - I just need to know if zapping, channel surfing are synonyms, if ...
- English - 1. Watching a variety of shows might expose us to things we might ...
- English - 1. After watching Ghost I like watching horror movies. I saw the movie...
- English - What kind of movie do you like? Why? 1. I like comedy movies because I...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. They are really urgent! 1...
- English - 1.Choose a movie or a performance you saw recently and write down your...
- English - 1. I think watching TV is bad because we can become violent. 2. I ...
- English - 1. What is it like to live in the future? - It is like watching a ...