Posted by Henry2 on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 3:45pm.
I'm posting you the ones I'm most doubtful of.
1) Where can I find a complete list of uncountable nouns in English?
2) What kind of television programmes do you like watching?
I like watching current affairs programmes so I can keep up to date with what happens in the world.
3) What's on Channel 4 tonight?
There's an important football match, Liverpool versus Juventus. Are they showing it live or just recorded highlights?
4) Can you switch/turn over to Channel 5
He likes zapping (how do you say: keep changing channel on your remote controller?)
6) EastEnders is on tonight at 8. What was the last good TV programme you saw/watched? Was there anything good on 7) How old were the people on the programme (not in the programme)?
How do you call the annual fee you pay to watch the national channels?
Can you say:I'm a Sky subscriber?
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 5:39pm
1) is well written, but would you REALLY like a list?
4) I'd end with a question mark = "Channel 5?" OR "Channel 5"? (British style)
zap = switch, change, zoom, troll
(I see no number 5.)
6) end punctuation = good on 7?
It could be "in" or "on"
annual fee = commitment, encumbrancve, liability, obligation?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Could you please check these sentences? Thank you. 1) Where can I find...
- English - 1. What do you thinks about watching TV? 2. What is your opinion of ...
- English - What kind of movie do you like? Why? 1. I like comedy movies because I...
- English - What's your personality? What are you like? 1. I'm kind of introverted...
- english - "There's four kinds of folks in the world. There's the ordinary kind, ...
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- English - Hello. I'd like to know about the use of the verb like. 1. I like you ...
- ENGLISH - GRAMMAR ???? - Are these correct? Brow - countable noun Zoo - ...
- English - How does the following quote support the idea that class division is a...
- English - Give a definition of an uncountable and a countable nouns and examples...