posted by Henry2 on .
Could you please check these sentences? Thank you.
1) Where can I find a complete list of uncountable nouns in English?
2) What kind of television programmes do you like watching?
I like watching current affairs programmes so I can keep up to date with what happens in the world.
3) What's on Channel 4 tonight?
There's an important football match, Liverpool versus Juventus. Are they showing it live or just recorded highlights?
4) Can you switch/turn over to (?) Channel 4?
5) He likes zapping (how do you say: keep changing channel on your remote controller?)
6) EastEnders is on tonight at 8.
Do you go to the zoo when you last went to Dublin (on your last visit in Dublin)?
7) What was the last good TV programme you saw/watched?
Was there anything good on TV yesterday?
8) How old were the people on the programme (not in the programme)?
9) They demonstrated peacefully against their terrible working conditions.
10)How do you call the annual fee you pay to watch the national channels?
Can you say:I'm a Sky subscriber?
Choose the 4 or 5 you have true questions about. Then repost, please.