Posted by Mike on Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 12:25pm.
How do you day, Tell Vicente to come back next Tuesday in Spanish?
spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 3, 2011 at 5:47pm
Vuelve el miéroles que viene.
To be polite: Vicente, vuelve el miércoles que viene, por favor.
spanish - Ricardo, Friday, November 4, 2011 at 11:11am
All is ok, except that Tuesday is
martes not miÃ©rcoles, then
Vicente, vuelve el martes que viene, por favor.
You can use also the verb "regresar"
Vicente, regresa el prÃ³ximo martes, por favor (if you are telling vicente to come back), or
Dile a Vicente que regrese el prÃ³ximo martes, por favor. (if you telling someone else to tell Vicente to come back)
spanish - Ricardo, Friday, November 4, 2011 at 11:13am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - 1. Choose the correct Spanish translation for: “Vincent introduced ...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- spanish SRA MCGUINN - Fortunately in English can you please tell me the spanish ...
- Spanish - For my Spanish class I need to memorize a poem in Spanish that uses ...
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
- Spanish - I'm required to look up an article in a Spanish magazine that has to ...
- spanish - can somebody put the following spanish words into correct simple ...
- spanish - how do you say after that i will go to the bus station and next i will...
- Spanish - Hi there, how would I say the following phrase in Spanish: Mexico, it ...
- Spanish - in spanish Tell 3 things you do in the morning using reflexive verbs