Posted by Henry2 on .
Could you please check these sentences? Thank you very much.
1) Young people aged between 12 and 16 lived and worked for forty days without adults to see if they were able to survive without them. Some of them didn't like being folled by cameras when they cooked,cleaned and worked and went back home.
2) Most of them were positive about the experience because they learned how to be independent.
3) Though some journalists criticized the programme for exploiting young people, maany others believed it was a good education for them.
4) He performs in Grafton Street to entertain people.
5) He's been living in Dublin since he was a child.
This TV channel offers such great choice of programs.
1) folled = followed (spelling)
3) maany = many
4) in or on the street, depending