posted by Henry2 on .
I urgently need you to check these sentences. I included my doubts in parentheses. Thank you.
1) The bride, as red as a rose, has entered into (?) the hall (OR the hall /without into)
2) The ice split as (?) the sound of thunder and the helmsman steered them through.
3) A group of singers and musicians goes before her nodding their (?) heads.
1) either: has entered the hall OR has entered into the hall. I prefer the first.
2) OK. British = spilt / American = spilled
3) nodding, shaking, moving?