Posted by marko on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 4:59pm.
2 word problems
write an inequality for each problem. solve the ineequality.
the school record for the most points scored in a football season is 85. lawrence has 44 points so far this season. how many more points does he need to break the record?
i wrote p +44 >85
2) the maximum weight limit for a fully loaded truck is 16,000 pounds. the truck you are loading currently weights 12,500 pounds. how much more weight caN BE ADDED AND NOT EXCEED THE weight limit? i wrote:
w - 12,500 less than or equal to 16,000
are these right ? i dont know
how to type the sign for
less than or equal to < with line under
greater than or equal to >with line under
i wrote :
- math alg - inequality - Steve, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 5:03pm
type <= or >=. It's easy to understand.
answer (1) is right
answer (2) should be w + 12500 <= 16000
since the total weight is 12500 plus what you want to add.
- math alg - inequality - Justin bieber , Monday, January 7, 2013 at 7:57pm
anything is write once you try hard. This to all my beliebers out there. ≥
- math alg - inequality - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 2:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - Our team scored 115 points in the last 5 football games. How many points...
- math - How would I write 2 inequalities that describe in basketball that 2 ...
- Algebra 2 - Did I solve this word problem correctly? In last week’s basketball ...
- Math - 1)Adam scored x points 2)Imran scored 3 points fewer than Adam 3)Shakeel ...
- alg HELP PLEASE! - suppose h i equals the number of points lindsey scored in the...
- Math - Hi y’all, me again. Can you help me on this? I got some answers, and I ...
- Math - Can someone check these inequality word problems to see if I did them ...
- Algebra - 12. Determine if the following is a conjuction or disjunction. y + 4 &...
- Math Word Problem - In an NFL football game, the Bears scored a total of 41 ...
- 7th grade math - Not really sure what to do for this problem. this was how it ...