Posted by marko on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 4:59pm.
2 word problems
write an inequality for each problem. solve the ineequality.
the school record for the most points scored in a football season is 85. lawrence has 44 points so far this season. how many more points does he need to break the record?
i wrote p +44 >85
2) the maximum weight limit for a fully loaded truck is 16,000 pounds. the truck you are loading currently weights 12,500 pounds. how much more weight caN BE ADDED AND NOT EXCEED THE weight limit? i wrote:
w - 12,500 less than or equal to 16,000
are these right ? i don't know
how to type the sign for
less than or equal to < with line under
greater than or equal to >with line under
i wrote :
math alg - inequality - Steve, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 5:03pm
type <= or >=. It's easy to understand.
answer (1) is right
answer (2) should be w + 12500 <= 16000
since the total weight is 12500 plus what you want to add.
math alg - inequality - Justin bieber, Monday, January 7, 2013 at 7:57pm
anything is write once you try hard. This to all my beliebers out there. ≥
math alg - inequality - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 24, 2015 at 2:28pm
math alg - inequality - Moo, Wednesday, April 20, 2016 at 5:09pm
U put the <,> sign then _ under it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- alg HELP PLEASE! - suppose h i equals the number of points lindsey scored in the...
- math - How would I write 2 inequalities that describe in basketball that 2 ...
- Math - CRANES Season 1: Wins 38 Season 2: Wins 42 Season 3: Wins 31 Season 4: ...
- Maths - Our team scored 115 points in the last 5 football games. How many points...
- math (algerba 1) Please help! - In basketball you score 2 points for a field ...
- inequality - Define a variable and write an inequality. Then solve. A local ...
- algebra - Define a variable and write an inequality. Then solve. A local summer ...
- ALGEBRA 1 PLEASE HELP! I DONT UNDERSTAND - In basketball you score 2 points for ...
- Math - Your school's football team scored 49 points. Your team's scored 19 ...
- algebra 2 - Define a variable and write an inequality. Then solve. A local ...