Posted by schoolfreak on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 3:24pm.
By 1900, _______ made up 25 percent of Japan's total industrial output.
A. Raw silk
C. Cotton yarn
I chose Cotton Yarn because in 1900 yarn started being reconized more. I believe tea would have been alot more than just 25%.
s.s - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 3:29pm
You obviously haven't read your book and know nothing about Japan.
Do not guess!
s.s - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 11:41pm
s.s - christian, Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 4:26pm
it is tea
s.s - Erica, Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 12:05pm
I just took this exam and the answer is, in fact, cotton yarn.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - a kitten pushes a ball of yarn rolling toward it at 1.00 cm/s with its...
- math - To make a scarf, Jenny uses blue yarn and white yarn. The number of yards...
- physics - A kitten pushes a ball of yarn rolling toward it at 1.00 cm/s with its...
- dress making - 1. Which one of the following is the most complete and accurate ...
- Math - Ms. Billets used 2 feet of yarn to make an ornament. Write this lenth as ...
- math fractions - Jenni loves crochet. She buys five-sevenths yard of yarn for $2...
- Math - I have 20 centimeters of yarn. I have 15 balls of yarn that each measure ...
- math - Tommy was weaving different-sized squares of yarn for a class quilt. He ...
- math - An art teacher wants to do a project for her 12 seventh graders. Each ...
- math - Chelsea has 10 yards of yarn. How many bows can be made if each bow uses ...