Posted by schoolfreak on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:03pm.
The main goal in the Habsburg Empire in World War 1 was?
- world history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:11pm
Are these your choices?
A. containing its national minorities.
B. preserving its overseas colonies.
C. forcing the British to allow it more freedom of the seas.
D. expanding its territories.
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- world history - schoolfreak, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:17pm
Yes i chose A containing its national minorities.
- world history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:29pm
- world history - schoolfreak, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:36pm
- world history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 2:50pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - the main goal of the habsburg empire in wwI was?
- history - (1) What was the main goal of the Hasburg Empire during world war 1? (...
- English - What event (or events) mainly caused the fall of the British Empire? A...
- History - What is the goal of Japan in World War 2? A. to defeat Germany B. to ...
- world history - 16. After the death of Theodosius, the eastern part of the Roman...
- World History - 1.) INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION: Why is there such a massive gap in ...
- history - What was the role of the Empire in World War I?
- History - The effects of World War II are best judged as A)very unimportant ...
- History - Compare and contrast the war efforts of the united states to remain ...
- World History / SS - I am having trouble finding the answer to the following ...