Posted by Finally 14. on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 12:37pm.
My book flew across the room as another huge wave crashed against the ship. This was the worst vacation of my my life.
My fairy warned me this wasn't the time for a trip around the world, but did I listen? NOOOO, I was convinced that there was no wrong time too see the world. I was wrong and she was right... as usual. I have got to start listening to that girl!
This is not an assignment but I would appreciate your critique.
Repost question - Allyson, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 12:43pm
Is this the start to a story, essay, or are you just writing this for fun?
What is it you want us to give our opinnion on?
Please repost better directions.
Opinions wanted - Mary, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 1:14pm
Hi, Allyson. It is not written in the best grammar and the sentences are chopped. Try working on it some more.
Opinions wanted - Finally 14., Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 1:32pm
O.k. by the way this is only the beginning.
And to answer Allysons questions:
yes I'm writing this for fun and I just want your opimion on the story so far. If you would like to give me some different ideas on how the story could go, that would be cool too.
Opinions wanted - Finally 14., Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 1:58pm
All opinions are greatly appreciated. Please don't worry about being nice, just be honest.
In a few days I probably will have some more posted.
Opinions wanted - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 6:06pm
check the spelling of "too" which should be "to"
I like the beginning! Just let your imagination run with it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - in 1933 wiley post flew around the world in 7 DAYS 18 HOURS. WILEYS TRIP ...
- Sep.11/01 - Tomorrow will be the 9th anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ...
- math - Rupert flew 3/16 of the way around the world, but George only flew 4/9 as...
- Math - If Rupert flew 3/16 of the way around the world but George only flew 4/9 ...
- Math - Rupert flew 3/16 of the way around the world but George flew 4/9 as far ...
- math - There are thirty-five (35) members in the Kalamazoo Travel Club. Four (4...
- 7th grade social studies help quick please - 1. Who invented the caravel, or the...
- Physics - A woman is swimming when she hears the underwater sound wave from an ...
- English - I just wanted to know if the following word choices are possible. 1) I...
- English - Writeacher, here are my sentences on phrasal verbs I urgently need you...