Posted by nouran on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 12:34pm.
change the boring verbs and ordinary adjectives
paul was sad when the football burst
- grammar - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 12:38pm
What other words can you think of for these?
- grammar - Mary, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 1:15pm
field goal, sport,
- grammar - Howler, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 10:08am
Paul was very annoyed and depressed when the football had suddenly burst on the football field.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- grammar - how to do the change boring verbs and ordinary adjectives
- english - paul was sad when the football burst
- english - boring verbs and ordinary adjectives
- Change boring verb and ordinary adjectives - Bill felt mad with his little ...
- grammar - 10 verbs and adjectives that are frequently overused or very mundane...
- grammar - How would u use grammar in the future: pronoun, adjectives, verbs, ...
- Grammar - Adverbs modify verbs. Adjectives modify nouns. Adjective: That car is ...
- social studies, english - what is drought? give 5 adjectives, 5 nouns, 5 verbs...
- Language - Break and thing are examples of what kind of verbs (not "action") ...
- Com 155 - For an assignment we write a review about a movie, sporting event or ...