Posted by Abdul Waheed on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 9:00am.
A worker pushes 25Kg crate a distance of 5m along a level floor at constant velocity by pushing horizontally on it. The coefficient of kinetic frication between the crate and the floor is 0.23.
(a) What magnitude of force must the worker apply?
(b) How much work is done on the crate by this force?
(c) How much work is done on the crate by frication?
(d) How much work is done on the crate by normal force?
(e) How much work is done on the crate by the gravity?
(f) What is the total work done on the crate?
Physics - drwls, Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 9:11am
(a) The applied force must equal the friction force. You should know how to calculate that, using the friction coefficient.
(b) Force x (5 m)
(c) minus (b) answer
Physics - Eduardo, Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 1:47pm
The answer above is very stupid
Physics - Eduardo's mom, Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 2:10pm
Don't talk like that. Apologize right now or you're grounded
Physics - Eduardo's Dad, Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10:02pm
yeah what she said. No video games for a month!
Physics - drwls, SJW worker, Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 4:34pm
way to go man, because if I didn't know the equations, your snarkiness will show me the light.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Question # 1 Marks = 12 A worker pushes 25Kg crate a distance of 5m ...
- Physics - A factory worker pushes a 29.2kg crate a distance of 4.1m along a ...
- PHYSICS - A factory worker pushes a 30.7 crate a distance of 4.0 along a level ...
- Physics - A factory worker pushes a 32.0 kg crate a distance of 4.9 m along a ...
- Science - A factory worker pushes a 29.2kg crate a distance of 4.1m along a ...
- Physics - A worker applies a constant force of magnitude F = 339 N on a crate in...
- physics. please help - A worker pushes a 820 N crate with a horizontal force of ...
- physics - Two workers are sliding 330 kg crate across the floor. One worker ...
- Physics - Two workers are sliding 310kg crate across the floor. One worker ...
- Physics - A warehouse employee used a cable to pull a 125 kg crate across the ...