October 26, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Solve the proportions, 4 : 5::8 :b
, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 9:06pm
4/5 = 8/b
Cross multiply and solve for b.
Answer This Question
- Solve for x: 2 to x+1=x+2 to 3 or 2 to x+3= x+2 to x+5 (the ...
- I can solve the proportions by any method. can anyone help...
- how do u solve a unit rate problem using proportions to solve
- I'm doing proportions, and I'm kinda confused with this one problem.. x/3...
- scores on a University exam are normally distributed with a mean of 68 ...
math algebra solve proportions
- i need help on g over 32 = 8 over 64 solve each...
8th grade Algebra I (junior level math)
- Hello, I am currently in Unit 4-1 (...
- b = 6 --- --- 15 10 how do I solve this problems
- Solve the proportions. (Solve for x) 1. 3x/7 = 8/21 2. 20/10 = x+2/5
- Can someone tell me how to solve these proportions? Thank you 5 7...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help