Posted by Allishia on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:41pm.
All 3 of you I see usually answer a lot of questions. Can you help me with some of these?
1. Erosion is a slow process that causes change to Earth's surface. All of the following are sources of erosion except
In which of these ways can volcanoes help build up new land?
A.By adding heat to Earth's surface
B. By adding gases to the atmosphere
C. By adding lava to Earth's surface
D.By adding water vapor to the Atmosphere
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - August, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:43pm
On the 1st question the answer is B because erosion carries things away and wind can pick stuff up and carry it away. When glaciers move it can pick stuff up also and ocean waves can too.
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:48pm
Allishia -- Only one of your answers for the second question applies to new land.
What do you think it is?
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - August, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:50pm
Narrow it down for the 2nd one :D
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - August, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:51pm
It can't be A cause adding so much heat to the Earth isn't good..
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - Allishia, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:54pm
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:55pm
D. is not the answer.
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - August, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 7:57pm
Yes it's C because the lava could harden to become a rock
- Ms.Sue August or Anonymous - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 8:06pm
C is the answer, but not because it becomes rock. Lava deteriorates into fertile soil.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Read the paragraph below and complete the cause-and-effect chart. ...
- Ms. Sue - I've looked at a lot of these questions and I'm disappointed that ...
- to ms.sue - thanks for answering my questions all the time.you always give me a ...
- geology - Natural causes? Erosion, from wind and water. http://geography.about....
- physics - I need some help and I was wondering if you guys could give me some ...
- second revision - Discuss an environmental problem that you feel is significant ...
- operations management - Analysis of the output of a process has suggested that ...
- childcare - Ms. Sue I observe that you are answering questions at this time. ...
- To Anonymous chemistry - You are not likely to get much help with all of these ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - What are the three forces that change the shape of the land and...