Posted by miki on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 4:44pm.
What does a maple tree do for a community?
A. it creates energy
B. It creates food
C. It looks nice
D. it stores water
My answer is B.
science - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 8:16pm
Since I never attempted to eat an acorn, I would have selected C. I LOVE the changing maple leaves in the fall.
Try some of the following links for information:
science - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 8:18pm
P.S. Sorry, I meant Samara which contains the seeds of the Maple tree so it can propagate. Acorns are from the oak tree. Well I never tried eating any seed pod! To me, the tree is ornamental.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science(Ms.Sue) - What does a maple tree do for a community? A)it creates energy...
- science(Ms.Sue) - what does a maple tree do for a community A)it creates energy ...
- Biology - 1. Creates energy in the form of ATP 2. The gel-like liquid that fills...
- science - whish of the following plantstraits not inherited gras turns darker ...
- science - What does a maple tree do for a community.
- english - In comparing an oak tree with a maple tree, you can correctly say that...
- STUDY UNIT: MAIN IDEAS - In comparing an oak tree with a maple tree, you can ...
- Science - I'v been looking all over the web, but I can't seem to come up with a ...
- Science - The Lactic Acid System a. supplies energy needed to walk or cycle ...
- English - Hamlet - My teacher has asked me to identify and explain how ...