Posted by Christine on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 3:02pm.
The following four forces act on 4.00 kg object:
F1 = 300 N east
F2 = 700 N north
F3 = 500 N west
F4 = 600 N south
What is the acceleration of the object?
- Physics! - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 3:03pm
resultant N: 100N
resulatant: sqrt50000 in the direction arctan 2 N of W
- Physics! - Juan Miguel Gealogo, Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 7:38am
100N north and 200N west
223.6N, 63.4 degrees west of north.
55.9m/s^2 63.4 degrees west of north.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Three forces act on an object at the same time. F1 = 10.0 N 50....
- physics - Three forces act on a 3 kg box: 10 N South-west, 17 N North-west, 5 N ...
- university physics - Two forces act on a 4.00-kg object in a manner that the ...
- Physics - Three forces act on an object at the same time. F1 = 100. N at 30....
- Physics - Vectors and Scalars Graph 1. determine the total distance traveled and...
- Physics - Two forces FA and FB are applied to an object whose mass is 19.0 kg. ...
- Physics - An object is moving with constant velocity -->v Which situation is ...
- physics - The accelerating force of the wind on a small 200-kg sailboat is 707 N...
- ALGEBRA - Consider the following apportionment problem for College Town. Suppose...
- PHYSICS - Three forces act on a moving object. One force has a magnitude of 81.2...