Posted by Mary Smith on Monday, October 31, 2011 at 7:44pm.
explain what logic can and cannot do. In other words, what kinds of questions and logic are not decided by logical analysis
- Phi103 - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 7:46pm
Is abortion moral?
Is there a God?
What are the ethics of polygamy?
- Phi103 - Mary Smith, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 7:51pm
the ethics of polygamy is to tell if someone is telling the true.
- Phi103 - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 7:57pm
These are questions that logical analysis cannot answer.
Btw -- check the definition of polygamy.
- Phi103 - Mary Smith, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:05pm
the definition of polygamy is having more than one spouse, especially wife, at one time.
- Phi103 - Ms. Sue, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:07pm
Now back to your original question.
What can logic do? What can't it do?
What do you think?
- Phi103 - Mary Smith, Monday, October 31, 2011 at 8:11pm
I think that you are right this a question that a logic cannot answer.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Informal Logic - Consider a debate over whether prayer should be allowed in ...
- social studies - Logic can do a great deal in helping us understand our ...
- Philosophy - What kinds of questions and topics are not decided by logical ...
- PHI 103 - What kinds of questions and topics are not decided by logical analysis...
- critical thinking - what is the meaning of validity, truth, and soundness as ...
- PHI103 - Imagine someone asks you what you have learned in your logic class and ...
- Logic - Are there advantages of modern symbolic logic over classical logic (...
- PHI103 - is it important for people to study logic
- Geometry... Please help soon! - Write four arguments that meet the following ...
- math-logic(shsat) - Question: If 15 - 2x < 7, then for all possible values of...