Posted by Laruen on Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 1:29pm.
Is there any sites or info. about making your own homework notebook. I don't like the school's so Im making my own, I have a marble notebook.
- Any Ideas on like to make it organzing
- Decoriting ideas
- Any tools
Homework Notebook - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 1:57pm
(Broken Link Removed)
Homework Notebook - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 2:06pm
Having looked at all those ideas, here are some more. Individual folders are great but easy to misplace. Be sure they are color coded but my students had a 3-ring notebook into which they could put each section.
You are free to decorate it as you like, with meaningful things to you.
The best notebooks also had folders that could be zipped, or otherwise closed, so small things would not escape. Often they had extra pencils, erasers, pens there as well. One section had extra paper: plain, lined and graph.
As you work with your materials and classes, it won't take you long to see what is ideal for you!
Sra (aka Mme)
Homework Notebook - Laruen, Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 3:12pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - is "notebook papers" right? or should it be: notebook paper i'm ...
- 8th Grade/Art - My sister is gradating grade 8th this year and she wants to ...
- 8th Grade Help - My sister is gradating grade 8th this year and she wants to ...
- Computer Club Ideas (please read) - Is there any sites for middle or high ...
- math - 1.Maddie has 2 times as many stickers on her notebook as Meg.Together,...
- math - Shop A sold a notebook for $1200. This was 125% of the price of a similar...
- math - A pencil box and a notebook together cost $6.28. The notebook costs $0.70...
- algebra - You are buying two kinds of notebooks for school. A three-ring ...
- Journal - You see I have this notebook and like I want to use it for to write ...
- Math - Eric's notebook has 30 pages he wants to number all the pages beginning ...