Posted by PLEASE HELP on Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 10:13pm.
The slash (/) line represents that the number is a fraction.
sqrt45 / sqrt81 =
7sqrt3 / sqrt5 =
sqrt7/sqrt8 X sqrt24/sqrt49 =
Thanks for the advice regarding how to show square root symbol. Also thank for taking the time to help with these problems. I have a total of 12 to do and I do not know to get started on these 3 at all. Would it be possible for someone to check the other 9 for me too please? Thank you.
MATH MIDDLE SCHOOL - Reiny, Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:08am
√45/√81 = 3√5/9
= 4√3/√5 * √5/√5
= √7(√3/7) , because √24/√8 = √3
correction - MATH MIDDLE SCHOOL - Reiny, Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:11am
the 2nd one should say ....
= 7√3/√5 * √5/√5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH HELP PLEASE - The slash (/) line represents that the number is a fraction. ...
- MATH - Thanks for the answers but I must show the work for each problem. Can ...
- Algebra - Two more I would like to check my work on: Solve using the square root...
- math - What does it mean to have the sqaure root of 5 with a 2 in front of it? ...
- Math - Here are the questions I need help with, please help. [(1/4)^-3 divide ...
- algebra - evaluate and simplify 6 - square root20 ----------------- 2 The square...
- Math Ms. Sue - Here are the questions I need help with, please help. [(1/4)^-3 ...
- math/algebra - can someone check me and see if this is correct. ã(4x+1) + 3 = 0...
- Math Please Urgent - Here are the questions I need help with, please help. [(1/4...
- Math - What is the square root of 12? 3.464 Well, that's true, but you could ...